We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a delicious recipe, lightly au gratin, which perfectly highlights the taste of cauliflower and which should delight young and old!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 750 g of cauliflower
- 1 large knob of butter
- Salt pepper
For the béchamel:
- 40g butter
- 40 g flour
- 50 cl of milk
- 75 g grated Gruyere
- Salt pepper
Cauliflower gratin recipe:
The cauliflower gratin is an easy recipe, the main difficulty being to make a success of the bchamel sauce, it should be neither too liquid nor too thick.
- Start by dividing the cauliflower into small bouquets
- Wash the cauliflower thoroughly
- In a large saucepan or pot, boil 1.5 liters of salted water
- Dip the cauliflower bouquets and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes
- Take out the cauliflower then let it drain well in a colander
During this time you have to make a bechamel sauce:
Bechamel sauce is not difficult but requires attention because it should not be burnt.
- Melt butter in a pan
- Before it is golden, pour in the flour and mix to obtain a homogeneous mixture
- Let it heat up for a few seconds so as to give the mixture a slightly reddish tone
- Then pour in the milk in small steps while continuing to mix
- When you have poured all the flour, continue to mix relentlessly until the sauce thickens.
- The sauce must have a good hold
- Finally add the grated Gruyere to the bechamel sauce
- Salt, pepper
It is then time to brown everything in the oven:
- Preheat the oven to 210 °
- In a gratin dish, butter the bottom of the dish
- Arrange the cauliflower bouquets over the entire surface
- Pour the béchamel sauce on top
- Finally, sprinkle the top with a little grated Swiss cheese (you can also replace it with breadcrumbs)
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Finish with a few minutes in the grill position to brown everything
It is then time to serve your delicious cauliflower gratin, ideally with a good green salad,
Enjoy your meal !