We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Deliciously flavored and easy to make, this sea bream tartare with vanilla and ginger is a pure delight.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g fillet sea bream
- 1 shallot
- 8 Cherry tomatoes red and yellow
- 1 tbsp. cilantro
- 1 lime
- ½ vanilla bean
- 1 cm of fresh ginger
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 cl of liquid cream
- salt, freshly ground pepper
Sea bream tartare, creamy vanilla and ginger emulsion
For the emulsion:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl or a bowl:
- Squeeze the lemon juice.
- Peel the fresh ginger and finely chop it.
- Using a knife, remove the caviar from the vanilla previously split in half.
- Add the olive oil and the single cream.
- Use a hand blender to mix everything and emulsify everything.
For the tartare:
- Bone the sea bream if necessary.
- Cut it into strips and then into small cubes.
- Add the diced tomatoes, chopped shallot and chopped cilantro.
- Add emulsion.
- Check the seasoning and mix.
- Divide the preparation among the verrines and decorate with a few sprigs of coriander.
- Serve chilled.
To remove bones from the sea bream, you can use bone stripping tongs. Economical and very useful, it allows you to remain vigilant and very easily remove the bones of the most rebellious fish!
Take advantage of the rich opportunities offered by tartars to refresh you with iodized, acidic, sweet and milky flavors: fish tartare and why not meat carpaccios with accents of olive oil and vinegar from the regions topped with Parmesan shavings ?
A few spices and condiments are sufficient: fresh ginger, spring onions, chives, sesame oil and lime juice.
Refreshing and light sensations for your summer tables.
Words from the kitchen
Chop: cut into small cubes.
Recipe: T. Debéthune, Photo: C. Herlédan