We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a beautiful sweet and savory recipe with these tagliatelle with mirabelle plums, an unexpected and delicious marriage.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 shallot
- 12 mirabelles
- 4 slices of beef jerky
- 500 g of tagliatelle fresh
- 20 g semi-salted butter
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon of honey
- 20 cl of whole liquid cream
- 2 strands of thyme fresh
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Fresh tagliatelle with mirabelle plums
- Peel and finely chop the shallot.
- Wash, cut in half and pit the mirabelle plums.
- Mince the dried beef into strips.
In a pot,
- Boil some salted water, then add the tagliatelle.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
During this time:
In a pan, melt the butter, add the shallot and cook it without coloring. Pour in the honey, add the mirabelle plums and caramelize them together.
- Drain the tagliatelle, place them in a dish. Keep warm.
- Add the mirabelle cream, season and pour over the tagliatelle.
- Dress with the strips of dried meat and the fresh thyme.
Additional information about the mirabelle plum
LEARN MORE ...
Brought to France by René d´Anjou in the 15th century, the Mirabelle plum immediately took up residence in the Lorraine region, where the climate and soil are suitable for its cultivation. Today it flourishes fully in Lorraine and in the north of Alsace, whose harvests represent nearly 80% of world production.
With a delicate scent and delicious aroma, this pretty little golden plum has juicy flesh with a sweet and tangy taste. It is eaten fresh of course, but most often it is intended for processing: canned or frozen mumps, clafoutis, pies, jams, syrups, brandies, purees…
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel