We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Alternative to the traditional raclette, the raclette of the sea accompanied by sauerkraut is an original idea and a delicious dish.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 12 potatoes
- 1 Saint-Paulin
- 500 g cooked sauerkraut
- 4 slices of smoked fish (haddock, trout or other)
- Coarse salt
Raclette of the sea
- In a large pot of salted water, cook the potatoes.
- Put the oven in grill position.
- Cut the cheese and the potatoes into slices.
- On each slice of potato, place a little sauerkraut, a slice of cheese and repeat until all the potatoes are reconstituted.
- Go under the grill.
- Serve with the smoked fish, the remaining sauerkraut and a few salad leaves.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel