We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ideal for an aperitif or an autumn appetizer, the recipe for bites with Roquefort and dried apricots should seduce you with its freshness and lightness.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 16 sheets of lettuce Florette selection
- 100 g of mascarpone
- 100 g of Roquefort or other blue cheese
- 4 apricots soft dry
- Salt pepper
Roquefort and dried apricot bites recipe
In a bowl,
- Mix the mascarpone and the Roquefort with a fork.
- Cut the apricots into small cubes.
Using 2 teaspoons,
- Make 16 quenelles of mascarpone with Roquefort.
- Place each quenelle in the center of a lettuce leaf.
- Place these bites on a platter,
- Divide the diced apricots over each bite.
- Salt and pepper to your liking and serve.
Enjoy your meal !
Visuals credit: © Florette / G. Quantin / I. Brancq-Lepage