We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Easy to prepare, this blue Causses vegetable broth recipe is a delight.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 fennel
- 1 leek
- 2 white onions with their stems
- 2 cloves garlic
- 80 cl of vegetable broth
- 90 g of rice semolina
- 40 g of Causses blue
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Preparation : 20 min -Cooking : 25 min
Vegetable broth with Causses blue cheese
- Wash and peel the vegetables.
- Finely slice the fennel.
- Peel and crush the garlic cloves.
- Cut the stems of the onions, slice them into rings then slice the onions.
- Slice the leek into thin strips.
- In a large saucepan, pour the broth, bring it to a boil and add the vegetables. Cook for 25 minutes.
- Rinse the rice semolina in cold water and drain it.
- 3 minutes before the end of cooking, pour in the rice semolina. Adjust seasoning.
- Pour into small bowls, crumble the cheese and pour in the sesame seeds.
Recipe: A. Beauvais - Photo: F. Hamel